Your Brother HL-L2350DW has the capability of connecting to your Wifi and allowing you to print wirelessy from your computer without the hassle of a cord. However, using this wireless function is not as simple as turning your printer on, installing your Brother TN-760 toner cartridge and Brother DR-730 drum cartridge, and clicking print.
You will first need to complete Wifi setup. Don't worry, this is super easy to do! Before we show you how, make sure there is Wifi available where your printer will be located. Next, get your network settings. This is your network name (SSID) and Network Key (Password) which can usually be found on your modem-router. Once you have these written down or memorized, you will be ready setup Wifi for your Brother HL-L2350DW.
Follow these simple steps to connect your Brother HL-L2350DW to Wifi:
- Turn on your Brother HL-L2350DW printer.
- Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Network” and press OK.
- Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “WLAN” and press OK.
- Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Setup Wizard” and press OK.
- When the “WLAN Enable?” message appears push the down arrow button to select On.
- Your printer will now search for and display a list of SSIDs (Network Names) within your area. Select your SSID with the arrow keys and press OK.
- If your SSID network is encrypted with a Network Key or password, enter it now and press OK. If not, go to the next step.
- Your machine is connected to your SSID network.
Great! Now you can print wirelessly from anywhere in your home or office. Remember, for the best quality prints, be sure you are using premium Brother TN-760 toner and Brother DR-730 drum cartridges.